Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A New Treat

Tonight turned out to be the best night I've had in a long time. I got a stack of email earlier from my friend David. He told me to read it and get on a conference call at 10. The pile contained a stack of email exchanges and chat logs between him and thi.ca.chi. From what I read, the woman is a natural submissive with a hunger for cock that never ends. Every other line in her emails was about someone she'd fucked or sucked in the last few days.

We got on the phone at 10 and David told us he'd tried her out but decided he just wasn't interested. That didn't surprise me. David doesn't really go for ones like this. Cum sluts. Gang bang party girls. He loves them to start out refined and slowly turn into what thi.ca.chi already is. So, he wasn't interested.

He was going to put her back out on the Internet for the first taker, but offered her to us first. Only about three of us expressed any interest. The call ended at 11.

Just after midnight, I got an email from David. He'd made up his mind and told me she was mine if I was interested.

I am.

I sent her some instructions to follow when she gets home from work tonight. She's supposed to post the results here so you can all read them. We'll see if she is as obedient as she says she is.

Welcome along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment