Wednesday, March 27, 2013

thi-ca-chi: Excited

i am excited and anxious to please my new master.  Master David is done using me, and i am fine with that.  Some girls would feel sad about being used and tossed aside, but i am rather hopeful about it.  If he passes my training along to this new Master, then i get a chance to bring pleasure to a whole new circle of people.  i love to try new and crazy things, and i wonder if someday, i may end up seeing myself on the internet, being fucked hard by a group of people.  i do want to make a distinction... the stuff written about me paints me as a cock craving slut, and that's just not true.  i love pussy, too.  i love to have a girl sit on my face and let me lick her cunt until she creams all over me.
i have some work to do to please my new Master.  He had me finger myself to orgasm while i was at work tonight.  He used words that made me feel so cheap and dirty, and while most girls would have been shocked or offended, it made me fucking hot! i fingered my slutty little cunt, imagining his big cock in front of me, my mouth open wide, hoping to suck him.
Now, i am home and i am to do some tasks for Him.  i will be going to sleep while i dream of him taking me on all fours, pounding me from behind while he gathers my long brown hair in his hands, wrapping it around his fists to pull my head up, so i can see us fucking in the mirror.
What an awesome dream to have!!

1 comment:

  1. a punana is almost envious of You, my sister, as you start out on Your journey of self-discovery.
    a punana looks forward to following Your experiences.
    p
    XXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete