Sunday, August 18, 2013

Open call: tasks for the punana

This is an open call for readers to post suggestions for one of our favorite submissives: the punana. She's been a delightful pet, obedient, enthusiastic and quite devoted to enticing our little group by playing along with our game. While her primary commitment is to her Husband, she has been more than willing to entertain our readers by posting her experiences both on this blog and on her own http://submissivepunanyforh.blogspot.com/. I give her an assignment, she completes it and posts the results here. In my role as founder and coordinator of this blog and our Circle, I'd like to invite you to sent along suggestions for further tasks you'd like to see the punana undertake. I suggest you read her entries in this blog as well as her own before submitting anything. You need to get a sense of who she is, where she is in her training, and what kinds of things she might be enticed to do next. I'll read your suggestions, modify them if necessary, and send them along to her. I hope you're enjoying our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment