Saturday, August 17, 2013

New submissive L - first encounter

Last night, I was bored so I went online using on the nick "anne". I portrayed her as a submissive so I could see who nibbled at the bait. A few doms played with her, I didn't lean any new tricks. But, toward the end of the night, a submissive young man came on and asked "anne" if she'd ever tried playing with the dominant role.

I smiled to myself and said I would be glad to try.

I assigned him the name "L" for the simple reason I didn't want to have to type more than 1 letter. We played for a while and afterwards, I realized I hadn't logged it. I told him I wanted him to write his experience down and send it to me. Here's that email. Please enjoy it:

Dear Mistress,

1st i would like to thank You for allowing this slut to be Yours.. i realy likes the way You took full contrl and will love to serve You whenever You wish (maybe we can do it on video sometime?).
here is the description of the session ( i am not very good at writing stories  but will do my best).

i met Miss Anne in one of these rooms. Although she has used a sub's nick, i could "smell" that She is actually a great Domme...which was more than correct..

i was ordered to get naked and to get on my knees, this alone was enough to make me hard.
than i was ordered to start swating my balls 5 times. i have done that as ordered, moaning in pain.
than we have moved to my nipples...and i was ordered to make them hard and erect  and than start flicking on them hard, i have obeyed of course..

Miss Anne smiles at me all that time...humilating me...calling me pig, slut whore, dog...and it made me proud to be Miss Anne's slut.

i was ordered to bend over  while Miss Anne holds Her finger   just a little behind my ass. i was craving it to get in my slutty hole  and begged Her to fuck me...i had to hump on that finger like a horny dog, and i did..

another set of balls smacking....which made me cry....and Miss Anne smiles in pleasure..

At this stage, i was ordered to bring the butt plug  and to suck on it, it made me gag badly...but i didn't stop.

another set of ball smacking . this time harder, while keeps sucking the plug. i was in tears crying...
at that stage, i was very hard and erect....i was ordered to put the plug at the end of the room and to crawl on my belly all the way, fucking the floor (this made me almost cum). when arriving to the end i had to suck the plug and crawl back, on my belly.

from time to time Miss Anne kissed my neck...or breath on my cock....making it pulsing and throbbing like crazy.

at the end, after another set of hard ball smacking, i was allowed to stroke my cock and to cum. it was so hard and intense..and i came over and over again, crying still from pain  and loudly thank my Mistreess.

before leaving, Mistress ordered me to to smear all that cum on my chest  and to keep it on all day. it is so good to feel it on my body...knowing how much it pleases Miss Anne..

Miss Anne....i just hope You will allow this boy to be Your slut again and again...

lowly slave, L

No comments:

Post a Comment