Monday, July 1, 2013

leigh: introduction by Thi ca chi

To the Circle:

Received from Thi ca chi regarding her new submissive "leigh". (For those of you who have been around the Circle, the "Thi ca chi" account has shifted owners. The prior "Thi ca chi" was a submissive who has moved on. The new "Thi ca chi" is a dominant woman.)


My name is Thi, and I want to describe how I came upon this pathetic creature "leigh."

About a year ago, I went to see my little brother.  He had pledged a fraternity, and there was a big party on his campus to celebrate.  I wanted to get there early, so I could leave early.  But, there was a traffic jam and I didn't get there until 11.  The place was a mess, with empty liquor bottles and smashed beer cans littering every spot.  There were a lot of drunk people stumbling around.

I tried to find my brother, but I couldn't.  I heard cheers coming from one of the back rooms, and I followed the noise.

I thought I had seen a lot of things, but this shocked even me. There was a college-aged white girl there on all fours, wearing a pig snout, and nothing else.  Someone had taken red lipstick and written "pig" on her forehead.  She was grunting like some kind of animal, and she was having sex with guy after guy after guy.  Her hands would reach out and she would jerk guys off.  One guy was laying under her, another behind her, fucking her pussy and ass at the same time.  Some guys grabbed at her dangling tits, and one after another, they would have her suck their cocks, and they would all cheer as they shot their cum all over the girl's face.

I was shocked.  I couldn't believe that this girl was allowing herself to be used that way.  It was so debasing, and yet, there she was, smiling while at least a dozen guys used her body... including my brother.  He didn't see me, but I watched him gleefully push his dick in her ass, grab her hips and go to town.

I turned and left... I didn't want to see anymore.  The girl must have been a hooker, to do that... but curiosity got to me, so I waited in my car for her to come out of the frat house.  About an hour later, she emerged, holding her shoes in her hand as she walked slowly and unevenly across the parking lot.

Gone was the snout, and the lipstick had been smeared, but was still visible.

I got out and approached her.

"Excuse me," I asked as she passed by.

She turned and smiled at me, raising her eyebrows. "Yes?"

I stammered, looking for the right words.  I finally spit them out, "OK, so... how much money did you get for that business back at the frat house?"

She looked at me as if the question confused her.

"How much do you get paid for.. well... you know...doing all those guys?"

This time she laughed.

"You think I got paid for all that?" She looked at me, grinning from ear to ear.  "Lady, I didn't get paid a nickel.  My pay was the many, many orgasms I had tonight, not to mention the satisfaction of having brought physical pleasure to... well... I am not sure how many guys."

I was shocked.  She wasn't a whore?  She just fucked a whole fraternity, and did it because she liked fucking.

She smiled at me, "Look, I love fucking, I love sucking, and if you'd like, I'd be glad to hit my knees, push your skirt up, pull your panties down and lick your pussy."  I couldn't believe what I had just heard.  I mean, I wasn't a prude, but having a gangbang just for the hell of it seemed very strange.

She was still smiling, and before I realized what was going on, she did what she said she'd do.  She quickly pushed my skirt up and pulled my white silk panties down.  She pressed her face against my pelvis, sniffing deeply.  I felt her tongue snake out, licking the entrance to my pussy.

I don't know what came over me.  I had never done anything like this before, but there I was, in a college parking lot, having my pussy licked by a complete stranger.  I couldn't stop it.  There was something about this white girl that I didn't understand.  She seemed to be enjoying it more than me!

I quickly looked around and when I saw no one looking, I let myself go.  I spread my legs open wider and pressed her head tightly against my neatly trimmed pussy.  She knew what she was doing, because in less than five minutes, she had me cumming all over her face.  She looked up at me and smiled, pulling my panties up and fixing my skirt.  She turned and went to leave but I stopped her.  Looking at her, her face glistened in the moonlight, and I blushed in shame, knowing it was my juices.  She hadn't wiped them off.

I told her I would like to stay in contact with her, to learn about why she felt the way she did about sex.

From then on, I got email from her every couple of weeks, telling me in graphic detail about her sexual escapades. I am ashamed to say that after reading them, I would stroke my pussy and make myself cum.

A few months ago, I became concerned with her.  She was getting involved in BDSM, and she was putting herself into dangerous situations.  Risky public sex, sex with strangers, more gangbangs, but now they all involved some degree of pain.  She was really getting into the pain, and so I felt I had a duty to step in.

I thought I was doing an intervention, but I found I was too late.  The beautiful young woman I knew had changed.  She looked part animal, part robot.  She went through the day to day functions of her life like a robot, and then had sex all night like some kind of animal.  She looked so pathetic, like a junkie strung out on heroin.

She took me to her room and showed me all of her sex toys.  I was shocked!  She had enough S&M gear to furnish a full dungeon.

I wanted to do something to help, so she could once again be a respectable member of society. But, I knew I couldn't change her...she needed to want to change. I figured that once she hit rock bottom, then she would see that there was more to life than living to be used and abused.  I told her that I was going to take charge and she would be my... slave or pet or toy... whatever you want to call it.  And I could be there to protect her from being seriously hurt as she got this stuff out of her system.

So far, it has been a disaster.  She just acts more like an animal every day. I had a house party and the little slut crawled in on all fours, naked and tried to hump people's legs. (As I typed that, I started to realize how much I was buying into her fantasy. I'm already finding myself calling her things like "the little slut" and "filthy whore".)

I was shocked, humiliated and angry. It could reflect badly on me, having this girl in my home. I decided the only thing to do was push her to go deeper and deeper, so she would crash and burn, then realize she needed to change. She has to eventually, right?

But, she loves fucking multiple people, men or women... she loves all kinds of pain (she actually cums when being physically abused), she'll have sex with anything that will hold still long enough for her to fuck.  I even caught the little slut watching videos of bestiality, her whole fist shoved up her twat.

Out of despair, I reached out to one of her email contacts.

It was someone named David.  He spoke of a Circle of people... some submissive, some dominant, but they would gather for sexual adventures.

I pleaded for him to help.  She needs to learn that she's got to get off this path or she will be killed by some junkie or one of her random fucks.

I have told David that because she agreed to be my pet, she would follow any instruction I gave her.  I have given David and the rest of the Circle full access to do absolutely anything with this.. well, whatever she is.  No holds barred and anything goes.

And I hope it literally knocks some sense into her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment