Monday, July 1, 2013

leigh: pain and suffering

Over the last week or so, leigh has entered our Circle as a submissive. She's quite different than the others in that she is heavily into pain and abuse fantasies. Verbal abuse to be sure, but her boundaries for fantasy pain remind me more of the movie Saw than The Story of O. I'm not sure how this will all work out, she's outside the parameters of what the Circle is usually about. And what I'm usually about.

That said, I've found that Tiffany seems to engage in this same kind of play.

I wonder now if it's a gender thing or an age thing (I'm in my late 50s). They're both younger. I'll be watching to see how this all shakes out.

Anyone who's into more violent aspects of this kind of rough play, feel free to add your comments below. I want to understand this better. Where's the edge between "rough sex" and "brutality"?

No comments:

Post a Comment