Monday, July 1, 2013

leigh: report after session 1

After leigh made it clear she was turned on by pain, we had an online chat. I introduced the idea of using a flyswatter (an innocent enough looking implement) on her thighs. She wrote back the next day:

Oh, I feel the sting of the marks.... the pain in similar to a sunburn. but every time I rub my thighs, I am reminded of you... thinking about how dirty you make me feel and how much I love it!!!  The flyswatter is awesome, and I like having the marks.  I loved the way it sounded when it "whooshed" through the air, before striking my flesh.  I've tried various things for abuse on myself, and it's strange that such a simple item can be so perfect for what I would like.  It's light enough that it doesn't take a lot of strength to wield it, and I'm able to swat myself harder than I could with a paddle or crop.  I'm going to buy a couple the next time I'm out... maybe color coded, so I can have different swatters devoted to different parts of my body...

I would love to feel this way all the time, Sir.... every time I feel my cunt, and the burn coming off of it, I could nearly cum from the waves of pleasure that it sends through me.

I also have to say that I was so hot last night.... embracing the darker ideas... and going places that I haven't gone before... well... I fucked my pussy a few hours ago, and I will confess that I put the hooks in my nose, got on all fours, pushed a butt plug in, and propped pillows up underneath me, with a dildo sitting on it... I started making animal sounds, hearing your voice in my head.... laughing at me and mocking me... calling your friends over to show them how disgusting a piece of fuck meat you had found.... I began to hump the dildo on the pillows... my animal sounds got louder as I embraced being a fuck pig, and I gyrated on the dildo harder, grinding my hips against it, trying to get it inside of me, without using my hands....I felt so... primitive... and it felt soooo fucking good... I held off orgasm for several minutes.... then moved to the floor in front of my mirror... wishing you could see me like that.... my piggie teats hanging down, swinging back and forth with every move... my piggie face, my snout flagrantly displaying the kind of animal I felt like...I knelt in front of the mirror and rocked back and forth, watching my tits sway, the nipples hard little nubs...I reached between my legs and fingered myself, my cunt was so sloppy wet, and it made me snort and grunt in pleasure... I stopped before cumming again... I liked watching myself, because I looked so perverse, so... primitive... I turned so that my ass was facing the mirror, and FUCK.... I wish I had a pig tail on my butt plug... it would have made it just perfect... but I fucked my ass with the plug.... I've been so hungry to have my ass fucked lately that it didn't take long before I was close to orgasm again... So, I set the pillows up on the floor, with the dildo on top of them, and I started at my animal self in the mirror and I started humping.... and grinding...and I started panting...I opened my mouth and let my tongue hang out... and I felt even more like an animal... I went wild... bucking my hips against the pillows, my cunt clenching to get that dildo inside... ..I reached behind me and pulled the plug out of my ass, and I put it in my mouth, sucking on it... as I watched myself do something so depraved....I came... I came so fucking hard... I was practically shrieking, every sound that came out of me sounded like an animal of some kind...I felt so wonderfully debased....and that was one of the best orgasms I have ever had in my life!!!

I just wanted you to know, Sir....

This encouraged me to have more sessions, which I will report on later.

No comments:

Post a Comment