Thursday, June 27, 2013

thi ca chi's return: Monday - her obedience


I got home from work, driving like a woman possessed... and I was possessed.... I was lucky to have not gotten in an accident, because I was so hot and bothered... my tits were on fire, and my nipples were so hard that they were poking through my bra and my top.

As soon as I got in the car, I pulled my bra off, so that my tits were free, except for the rubber bands that were fucking with my circulation... at the first stop light, I wiggled out of my panties and slid them down my legs... however, the light turned green before I got them off, so I had to drive the next three blocks with my panties around my ankles.  The next time I stopped, I pulled them off so I could spread my legs wide... I hiked my dress up so my cunt could feel the cooling breeze of the AC... however, the cold air was also making my nipples hard which just intensified the pain/pleasure coming from my banded titties.

I hit traffic on the way home, and I was really tempted to make myself cum... but cars were moving along enough that I was worried I would be cumming when the traffic finally broke and I could get in an accident from it... so I just kept things simmering on medium high heat, so to speak... I rubbed my clit, and slid a finger in and out of my pussy, stopping short of orgasm every time... then kneading my breasts through my top, sliding down in my seat so the car next to me couldn't see what I was doing.

I was practically out of the car when I got to my place... I ran as fast as I could in my heels and got so frustrated when it took a couple of tries to unlock the door because I was shaking so much.... I stripped naked and raced over to the computer, already sucking on my finger... I was so hot... you had got me so fucking worked up... that my finger slid into my ass without much effort... it felt so good... and so nasty.. and as I looked down at my purple tits, I just couldn't help it... I started fucking my ass with my finger... I never even touched my cunt... I just started cumming  while holding onto the computer desk with one hand, the other one slapping against my ass as I tried to get my finger deeper inside of me...

Because I hadn't gone to the bathroom in a while, I actually am ashamed to say that I peed a little when I came... the piss running down my left leg... I'm sorry for doing that, Sir...

XXXXX

You sure got me going, David... as usual.... I may not have gotten you online, but you still managed to get me off...I hope I can do the same... I'll come up with something and send it to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment