Thursday, June 27, 2013

thi ca chi's return: Wednesday - she asks a question


thi ca chi sent this in an email to David:

Also, you said something... it was something to the effect of... and I am paraphrasing here... "if i were to fuck you, it would be in the ass"... I'd like you to ponder this and tell me what you think....I have been emailing a guy from Australia for a couple of years... every so often we'll exchange some nasty fantasies... and his idea is that when you whore out a slut... that he feels the only two holes to be used to fuck the masses are the mouth and ass.  He thinks that the cunt should be for the master and the master alone... (and any extensions, thereof) his idea was that most men who want nasty, wild sex want anal and oral... and that the cunt would be off limits to the masses....

I wasn't sure what to make of it.... What's your opinion??  Anyway... I am headed off to bed to make myself cum... I am very, very excited for tomorrow!!!

-- see David's answer in a separate post

No comments:

Post a Comment