Thursday, June 27, 2013

thi ca chi's return: Wednesday - David's response to her question


I was thinking more tonight about your questions concerning ass fucking, cunt fucking, face fucking -- the various ways you would be used by your Master and by the general public.

Those questions are appropriate ones to be going through your mind, but I want to encourage you not to ponder them too deeply. Yes, you should be wondering why your Master might choose to let this one fuck your ass and the next one fuck your face. You might wonder which hole your Master will choose to pimp out next. You should be wondering this the way a dog might wonder when she will be taken out for her next walk or the way a pig might wonder why it is in this pen and not the other.

This week, you are a set of holes, titties, nipples, and soft flesh dedicated to my amusement. Your questions should be "what do you want me to do  next?" and "are you enjoying this?" Nothing deeper.

A piece of ass like yourself - a soaking wet, quivering mass of cunt flesh - is in way over its head asking questions of a theoretical nature. I won't expect to read any more emails like that from you until at least next week.

Do you understand? Does it make your cunt wet being reminded that this week, these few days I've been able to carve out of my schedule, you are nothing more than a piece of warm meat for me to jerk off into? You don't even rate a fuck. You are on par with the wad of kleenex I used to wipe myself clean after allowing you to cyber-blow me last night.

Tell me your schedule for the next 2 days. I have a friend I would like you to cyber-fuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment