Thursday, June 27, 2013

thi ca chi's return: Tuesday - her obedience


My body is just tingling from the hair on my scalp to the tips of my toes.  I came so hard in the shower this morning... the toothbrush didn't hurt, it felt way beyond good.  I had a massive orgasm and I had to prop myself up against the shower wall because I was so dizzy.

I selected a deep red, "color stay" lipstick... it's not supposed to cum off, and I would report that the lipstick does as it advertises... even now, eighteen hours after I wrote it, it can still be seen, although it's faded and smeared a bit now.

But, I like the look of how smeared the lipstick is... it reminds me of what my face would look like after I had sucked a bunch of cocks... smeared, like a dirty whore... I am going to leave it on, rubbing my legs together as I sleep, continuing to think about serving you, Master David....

I selected a black, knee length pencil skirt and a red silk, long sleeve shirt that buttons up the front.  Very high heels, as I always wear,  And, in keeping with the theme you gave me, I also wore a red silk bra and matching panties.

It made work much more exciting than usual.... I decided that today would be a good day to do some filing.  I knelt in front of the filing cabinet, and I imagined you were in front of me, so I parted my knees, so you could see the markings on my legs, as well as my wet panties.  As I knelt, I imagined that I was kneeling at your feet... subservient and pathetic... thinking about grovelling at your feet, the way I did last night when I was begging you to allow me to suck your cock.

I wanted to hike my skirt up to my waist and spread my legs open... I know that sounds disgusting... but I am a disgusting skank, so it's natural for me to feel that way, isn't it?  I wanted to display to the world what kind of slut I am... I wish I had an audience, so I could lean back and sit on my heels, knees spread as wide as I could, and rub my nasty cunt... correction... YOUR nasty cunt... rub my cunt through my panties, feeling how soaking wet they were... and push my finger inside of my pussy through my panties... I would have loved to cut them off and shove them in my mouth as I exposed my naked cunt...spread my pussy lips open so I am displayed in the most obscene and grotesque ways...what a sight I would be...giving everyone the view of a part of me that has only been seen by my lovers and gynecologist.

That fantasy made my panties soaking wet, and I wondered if anyone in the office would get close enough that they would be able to smell my cunt... but, knowing the people in my office... I doubt they'd know a cunt when they smelled it.  I rubbed my legs together, flexing the muscles of my cunt... I considered having an orgasm at my desk... and thought about it more...

You told me I could do whatever I wanted during lunch, and I was so fucking hot.... so turned on, that I thought that it would be appropriate to cum at my desk...I went to the bathroom, and got myself all worked up by rubbing my clit and fingering my cunt... I kneaded my sore breasts and waves of pain and pleasure shot through my body... when I got close to cumming, I went back to my desk and sat there... staring at my computer screen...I imagined that I was chatting with you, although it was dark on your end, so I just saw the outline of your face... your voice told me what a fucking nasty slut I was... hearing you say humiliating things to me pushed me over the edge, and I came... it wasn't a huge orgasm... but I still had one... I had to spend the rest of the day (and night) in wet panties.

When I left to head to the bar, I got the bands on my tits, and when I stopped and parked at the bar, I snapped the bands over and over again... I was shaking and I was fighting the urge to cry.... sitting in my car, I pulled my skirt up, and the red lipstick was still pretty clear... I knew that when I changed into levis, it would get rubbed off... but it sure made me hot to look at it.

I got your email and did what you said.... I was kind of sad that when I went to rub my wrists upon the writing, to see that it was smeared and faded... I rubbed both wrists against my legs, and went back to work.... nobody asked me about it, but it was on my mind all night.

I knelt several times during the night, and hoping that no one was looking, I ran my hands up and down my legs, thinking about what they said...

I'm anxious to go home and cum... I will be envisioning you at the bottom of my bed, I will be spreading my legs wide, showing you the cunt and asshole that are yours to use...I will get on all fours, Sir... oh yes, I think that it will be appropriate for me to be on all fours like an animal....and I will imagine you behind me, watching me spread my asscheeks apart for you to see..... I will slap my cunt and crudely ram two fingers in my soaking wet pussy... then I will push one finger, and then the other finger into my asshole.....between my legs, I will have my large vibrator, so when I squat down, I can hump my vibrator to assist in my orgasm... fingering my ass, as I beg you to fuck me... I will grunt and groan like an animal, wildly humping the vibrator and reaming my own asshole....

All the time, I will be thinking of you... wishing you were here to use my body for the purposes it was intended for...

I hope to have good dreams, and I wish you the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment