Thursday, June 27, 2013

thi ca chi's return: Wednesday - her response


I should be ashamed for how horny your email made me feel... my cunt is just drenched with fuck juice... I think I told you way back that one of my "go to" fantasies involved something similar... my master whoring me out for nickles and dimes... and I would have to collect the money with my mouth and spit it in the jar.. the jar that had a line to mark when I got enough money to reach, then I could stop having my body so badly used... fucked in the most depraved ways... doing things that even cheap whores refuse to do... taking on men women and anything else that my master wants me to....

I know I am a pathetic piece of fuck meat... but I love who I am... so many women are uptight about their sexuality... prudish.. thinking certain things are dirty or disgusting... I crave those things... I want to be spit on and slapped and reminded that the only things I am good for are to fuck... and to fuck around with... I could come in handy for men with anger management issues... you tell them that they can take out all that rage on my body.. knowing that I will love all of it... you'll keep it from going too far, but be amused to see just how much I can take....

As for my schedule... I will make time for your friend's Cock, Master David...

I've chatted online with a couple of other guys while you were gone... and they are just so douchey.... it's really hard to find someone who gets that deep thrill from humiliation... and you get it... I love it when you talk nasty to me... it makes my nasty cunt twitch when you call me a fuck pig, or a dirty whore... or any other names.... it just makes me so hot... I can't wait to have a cyber session with you again... and if you want to pass me around to your friends... well, that's good too!!

Please, Sir, schedule it as soon as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment