Tuesday, April 30, 2013

anne: first weekend assignments

Blog post
anne 3

At this point (mid-October), the Circle had decided to take anne on as a probationary submissive. My task at this point was to give her an initial assignment to gauge her commitment. Also, to collect some basic information.

The first assignment for any submissive is to send a photo. There are several reasons, the least of which is seeing them naked. It's mainly a test to establish her willingness to play, and their level of engagement and commitment to the RPG. Some of the players do not send photos for various reasons - they are married or they are concerned about future implications for their careers. I will admit that I find these to be weak arguments, as we never insist on faces being visible. But, if they demonstrate enough other desirable features, we make accommodations  (as is the case with the punana and with tai-ca-chi).

anne had no hesitation sending her photo - a full frontal nude shot. To establish the validity of the photo, I sent a drawing indicating a position to take. Standing with arms at her sides, legs open, holding a scarf. Her photo matched the drawing. She'd done it. Within a matter of hours, she'd gone from a woman curious about her own sexuality to a plaything for the Circle, complete with the first entry in her dossier, a picture of her naked body.

For reasons I will keep between me and anne, I cropped the photo to an upper-chest shot. (This turned out to be fortuitous, as her breasts and nipples became the focus of many of our sessions. More on that later.)

This is the version of the picture I released to the Circle:





Next, I asked for some basic information, outline here from her responses:



on a 1-10 (1=doesnt turn me on, 10=oh yeah!):

pain: any where from 6-10. It depends on when and how it happens.
humiliation: 7-9
being restraint: 8
in public (like punana's bathroom adventures): anything the Circle asks that will not get me arrested

what are your hard boundaries
No permanent damage, no blood loss, no bodily functions, no minors, no animals


favorite parts of the punana experience?
Knowing she both hated and craved the pain and humiliation. I enjoyed her sliding further and further into the role she wanted but hadn't embraced.



at that point, I had her install IRC and we opened up a public room for a chat. I often do that with the intention that anyone who's famliar with IRC might drop by and watch. That first night, we created a channel called #annes_room and played for a while, but received no visitors.

The chat log is posted in the Chat Logs section of this site as anne.2012.1020

At that point, I went to bed for the night. In the morning, I wrote up her first assignments for the week.

[from David's email to anne October 20, 9 a.m.]

Saturday and Sunday, your body will be undergoing some mild discipline training. Do not piss or void when you get up in the morning. Go about everything else normally, breakfast, shower, dress, errands, whatever. Between noon and 12:30, you may use the toilet but with these conditions. It must be a public restroom. You are to strip naked from the waist down when using it, you may get dressed when you are finished. The same ritual is to be observed between 6:00 and 6:30. You are not to use the toilet at home at any time on Saturday.

You are free on Sunday until 2 pm.. After that, you may only empty yourself Sunday evening between 7:00 and 7:30, in a public place and following the same rules.

You are to photograph yourself for me all three times as proof you have followed my instructions.

I encourage you to masturbate whenever you have the opportunity Saturday and Sunday. Indulge yourself. And be sure to describe back to us what fantasies you entertained while masturbating.

I am in a bit of a quandry about your titties. Flicking the nipples was something you’ve done and I feel its safe to assume you’ve done ‘dig your nails into the nipples’ as well. I may have to go to John for ideas about tit torture for you. Unless you would like to offer some ideas...

Last but not least, whenever you are online, make sure you are also available for chat.

you are off to a good start, your performance last night rated good/very good.


David


[from anne, October 20, 1:40 p.m.]

Master David,

My clothes from the waste down removed.

anne






[from anne, October 20, 9:07 p.m.]



Later that night:



There was no 3rd post. Eager to please, anne restricted herself to only two toilets that day.






No comments:

Post a Comment