Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Tiffany: pretty-boy chat and assignments

As I've said earlier, I have taken on not one, but two male submissives. I wanted to give you some information on how things are going with pretty-boy. While I've decided young-bound will be my pain slave, pretty-boy will be my sissy slave. Frankly, his body is in slightly better shape and he seems less able to take pain than y-b. Plus, he seems much more of a fem type. I am more than willing to help him on his journey.

Most of his early messages to me were similar to this one: 

If ur dom would u like to control me ? I dont care what kind of slave i have to be to some1. I dont mind crossdressing or been a sissy slave ,or bondage slave as long a i can serve some1. A master or mistress

Clearly someone who could be fun to play with. I gave him these rules as a start:

1. You will begin tomorrow morning. You will masturbate onto your breakfast (whatever it is, a bowl of cereal, a piece of fruit, a pastry). Take a picture of it and send it to me at ------ Then eat it. When you wake and before you go to work, make a simple post on FB that says "Yes, Mistress"

2. You may use the toilet only two times a day. Upon first rising and between 9 and 9:15 in the evening. If you cannot use it at these times, you will hold it until the next time.

3.  No cumming without permission. You may masturbate any time you wish.

4. When you dress for work, wear ladies underwear. Send me a picture of you in your pretty panties.

He immediately agreed and added a few suggestions of his own:

p-b: I dont have a butt plug but can get 1 , i have a chastity belt if that any us. Can I wear tights as well?




Certainly is an anxious little fellow, isn't he?

XXXX
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment