Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Tiffany: pretty-boy (Thursday assignment)

pretty-boy is proving himself to be willing to dress up for me, so I thought I would introduce a little more play for him. I gave him this instruction:

T: tonight, before bed, you will stand with your legs spread and spank your balls with your hand 5 times. then rub until you are hard but do not cum.

A few hours later, he posted:

p-b: Mistress iv spank my balls 5 time it hurt like hell got a hardon just doing that ,my balls r throbing like mad mistress. I tuck my chastity belt of to do it mistress and have put it back on again.

That post was about 5 hours ago, he has no doubt gone to bed by now. He's kind of fun to play with, like a little doll. Here is the assignment I am sending her for tomorrow:

Beginning today, you will refer to yourself as Sally not Simon. Each message you send me in Facebook and each email you send me will be signed: Your Toy, Sally.

You have some shopping to do. First off, you will need a small and a medium sized butt plug.

Second, you will need a body suit to smooth you into an attractive form. These are examples:
http://www.barenecessities.com/flexees-firm-control-easy-up-easy-down-minimizer-bodysuit-2306_product.htm?pf_id=Flexees2306&search=&manual_cm_sp=SlotLocation-_-R7C4-_-Flexees2306

You will obtain one in black and one in tan or flesh color. If your wife already has such things, you may use those. Or you may buy similar bathing suits. They must be tight though. And it is important that they snap open and shut in the crotch.

Third and finally, you are to go shopping at a local clothing store. You are to try on three ladie's dresses, one at a time. 3 trips to the ladie's changing room. Take pictures of yourself in the mirror in the changing room each time and send them to me.

Continue wearing the chastity belt at all times.

If I am pleased with the photographs, you MAY be allowed to cum once this weekend.

XXXX
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment