Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tiffany: young-bound chat


These are some highlights of my chats with young-bound. They date back to late February, before I decided to take him on. 
young-bound writes: Hi, would you like to add me? Would really be happy about it. I also would like to meet you on Skype, if you want. I would do what you want me to. Thank you. K
I  expressed some minor interest, to which young-bound responded: I am just a beginner, so you need to teach me everything. Is this a problem? I would like to do videochat with you and you force me to do the things, anythings that you want to see from me!? K
I asked him some simple questions and he gave immediate replies:

T: Tell me what kinds of equipment you have available for CBT.
y-b:  I could take my wifes dildo, clothes-pegs, maybe you have any other ideas?

T: Send me 3 photos of yourself. (He did send but I am not releasing those to the public.)

T: When was the last time you masturbated? What was your fantasy or whose orders were you following?

y-b: The last time i masturbated was on Wednesday. I was thinking of a friend, that came into our sleeping room. She get naked, put one hand over my mouth and the other hand was searching my dick. As she found it, I tried to take her hand, but i couldn't, because i was tied. Slowly she brought me over the edge.

At this point, I did not contact him for two weeks as I was not very interested in taking on a male submissive. At some point in late March, a friend online told me some things she was doing with her male sub and I became curious. 

I re-initiated contact with K

y-b: I'm fine. Nice to hear from you, how are you?
It turned out he was at work. I decided this would be a golden opportunity to test his commitment. I asked him for some details about his office and co-workers, then began playing with him.

T: I came across your emails and noticed you were online. If you are a very good boy, I might pay you some attention. Are you near the start or the end of your shift?
y-b: Just started.
T: Do you know what it means if I tell you to "flick" your finger against the desk? or "thump"?
y-b:  I think i know it. Why?
T: You do not ask questions. I ask questions. Understood?
y-b: Yes, sorry.
T: very good. now, let's make certain you know what it means. Thump the desk.
y-b: It hurts.
T: Yes it does. Do it again.
y-b: Done. Hurts really more.
T: Now get up and walk to the men's room. Bring your mobile.
y-b: I'm there

I had him go into a stall and close the door.  I told him to "stand facing the door, feet where they would be if you were shitting. drop your pants." When he was naked from the waist down, I had him flick his left ball. I asked him how much it hurt on a 1-to-10 scale. He told me "5".  I had him do it again until he felt it was "7". He obeyed.

Once I felt he had a good idea of the pain he was going to endure, I told him to squat a little, then open his mouth round, like he was waiting for a cock. He did it. He send me a pic from his phone. He looked so absurd standing like that, vulnerable and exposed. I was satisfied with his willingness to obey orders. 

Now, I had to test his willingness to hurt himself on command. I instructed him to flick his ball sack 5 times on each side. In just a few minutes, he typed:

y-b: Done, but I'm getting too loud.
T: the flicking? or the moaning?
y-b: The moaning

He passed that test too. I asked him if he was aroused. He reported his cock was stiff and he was in pain, holding himself up by leaning against the side of the stall. I teased him, asked him if  he'd like me to suck his cock, make the pain go away, distract him. He said yes and begged to be allowed to jerk off. I let him rub his cock exactly 5 times, then stop. I made him flick the head 5 times.  He was crying by the time he finished.

y-b begged several more times to be allowed to jerk off. I told him no. But I gave him an option. He was to go home after work and lick his wife's pussy until she came. Her could jerk off as long as his tongue was better her legs. But that was all.

XXXX
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment