Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Welcome pretty-boy and young-bound

As most of you know, It's very unusual for me to take on male submissives. The female body is so much more beautiful and interesting. But two particular fellows on Facebook were persistent and I've agreed to take them both on for a two week trial. They are beginners and very clumsy about it, but seem reasonably bright and willing to be taught.

I've assigned one of them to be a pain slut and one of them to be a cross-dressing denial slut. I named the first one young-bound and the second one pretty-boy.

I have had chat sessions with both of them. I've also assigned them some homework. I will go back and get the chat logs and post them here. 

I hope you find their experiences so far to be as amusing. I am looking forward to the rest of our time together.

XXXX
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment