Wednesday, April 3, 2013

pretty-boy: Introduction

Mistress Tiffany told me to make an introduction:

My name is simon , iv want to be a slave for some time now for some 1 .
Iv been crossdressing from a young age about 10 of so .
I would like to serve a mistress or a master .
I want to be change from the person i am now to a totel slave .
I will do anything to please a master or mistress it can be anything .
I had a thought once to become a female doll slave to be used in any that please.
Have cum running out of any of my hole .
Iv never suck a cock but will if a master or mistress made me do it .
I long to be in a chastity belt that will keep me sub .


The longer am in a chastity belt the more sub i become .
I love to see pic of male change into sissy or forced fem 
it is a dream to be a slave 24/7 365 days

This is a pretty picture of me, dressed as you ordered


 

No comments:

Post a Comment