Friday, April 5, 2013

thi-ca-chi: my rough experience

David

Friday night: The night began in an average enough way... I was all dressed up, hair and make up all in place... we went out around nine, and hit the first club...


I had taken your suggestion to heart and as I danced, I visualized you and your buddies over in the corner, watching me.  I imagined you watching me walk back to the bar to do another shot.  The club was filling up pretty quickly, and I knew a lot of people there, so I was joking and laughing. Since it was mostly gay men and lesbians, I was flirting openly with a couple of girls, but they weren't really interested.  My friends and I kept dancing for almost an hour, with occasional breaks to do more shots.


I wasn't paying attention to the time, but a group of us decided to move on to another club. We all piled into the car and went to another gay club... however, this particular club shares it's parking lot with another club, this one catering to a different crowd (live rock bands and pool tables).  When we parked, I noticed a classic car that belonged to a former flame of mine.  He and I had a blast a few years ago... intellectually we got along, sexually we got along... but scheduling was a nightmare...we never really broke up, we just went our separate ways, and lost touch.


I told the people I was with to go ahead without me and I would catch up.  I went into the club and found him pretty quickly.  He seemed happy to see me, and welcomed me to his table.  The music was really loud, so I had to lean in close. I asked if he could answer a personal question for me.  He agreed and I asked him if... when he and I had been together.. how would he have responded if I asked him to be rougher during sex.  He gave me a dubious look and asked if I was drunk. I laughed and... maybe I have been ultra horny lately from following your commands … (good chance of that ) ... but whatever the reason, I got the nerve to ask him again, adding that I had been exploring that question a lot lately online and was eager to explore it in real life.


He leaned in very close, and whispered in my ear... his comments made my pussy wet and my knees weak.  He told me that if I had been honest with him back then, and told him that I wanted it rougher, that he would have gladly taken it as far as I wanted to go. He asked me to give him some examples of how "rough" I wanted it.


I told him that I wanted to be treated like a nasty slut.  His eyebrows went up and I took a deep breath and continued... I told him that being called dirty names made me very, very hot.  And I wanted sex to be rougher.... I had already confessed that I wanted him to talk dirty... beyond what normal people consider dirty... I told him that I wanted my hair pulled, to be slapped everywhere, and to have sex so hard that I was sore for days afterward..  I didn't want to give up any more information than that, if he thought I was a freak, then I was relatively safe... and if he was into it, I could, at a later time, draw more information from him about how rough he would have liked it. I nervously awaited his response.  He leaned in and told me that if I had told him that before, he would have fucked me so hard that I couldn't walk for days.  


So many factors played into what happened next.... but, the way he was looking and me, and the way that I felt inside... I somehow found the voice to tell him to take me back to his place. His hand grabbed my arm, and he grabbed it really tight, pulling me close.  He whispered to me that I had better not be fucking with him.  I shook my head no and he stood up, pulling me up with him.  He mentioned something to his friends and led me out of the bar, When we were outside, he leaned down and asked me if I would like to back up my words with some actions.


I left with him, and his apartment was about ten minutes away.  He didn't speak to me the entire time, he just drove with his jaw set and his stereo blasting.  When we got there, I followed him across the walkway and down the stairs to his place.  As soon as I had walked through the doorway, he closed the door and pushed me against it.  Now, even with my five inch heels on, he still stood more than six inches taller than me.  He leaned down and asked me what he should call me.  I muttered that he could call me anything he wanted... and I can't remember all of the names that I uttered, but I know I started saying a lot, giving him permission to pretty much call me anything he wanted.


He bent his knees and reached down to pull the bottom of my dress up to my waist, and he rubbed my pussy through my panties, mumbling something about how wet it was.  He turned around and walked to his room, and I think he invited me back... but from here on.. things happened very fast, and in my mind, it all seems to run together.


He turned on a small lamp in his room, and when I got in there, he was taking off his clothes, and in a very authoritative voice, he told me to strip and get on the bed.  He spread my legs and knelt between them.  He slid a few fingers into my pussy and fingered me until I was just getting ready to cum, and then he stopped.


Now, it really gets fuzzy...because as I have been typing this, i am playing it back in my mind, and it's all hot and wild and the order of things isn't what's coming back to me.  So.... forgive me here for my sloppy narrative, but I want to hit all of the highlights...


He slapped my tits and asked me if I liked it.  I said yes, and he glared at me.  He told me to refer to myself as one of the names that I wanted to, and to call him Sir.  I said, "Yes, Sir". I finally managed to spit out that I was a nasty slut, and I loved him slapping my tits, Sir... He responded by slapping them again, and repeating to me the name I had just called myself.  

I figured out pretty quickly that he was taking cues from me as to what was arousing for me to hear... so I gave him a big selection of names after that, and he responded by calling me every one of them, over and over again.  He fucked me very hard, and in a variety of positions.  He pulled my hair... a lot... so much so that today, my scalp in tingling.  He slapped my tits, and when he fucked me from behind, he slapped my ass a lot... and towards the end, he started slapping my face... not very hard... but still... He slowed down a little so he could lube up his cock to fuck me in the ass.  He had me lay on my back and he pushed my legs up by my ears and told me to hold it like that, and he pushed into my ass, then leaned on my legs to prop him up as he fucked my ass.  One hand rubbed my clit while the other stuck his fingers in my mouth.  Every time I went to put my arms around him, he ordered me to drop them.  


He came in my ass, and I thought he was going to have me suck him off, but he didn't... He left for a minute, and then came back to fuck my pussy again, and he was just as rough as before.  He rolled over me and told me to ride him like the (I think it was dirty whore, but I am not sure... which name he called me and when) I did, and he pulled my nipples as I rode him.  The second time,he pounded me a lot harder... pushed me closer to the wall so that with every thrust, my head was knocked into the wall.  My skin was turning pink from his slaps... and I was in sexual heaven... I can't tell you how many times I came, but it seemed like one giant orgasm, for a couple of hours...That time, when he came, he pulled out and came on my tits... which I rubbed his cum in and licked it off my fingers.


I must have fallen asleep... because the next thing I remember is waking up and he's straddling my face, feeding me his cock...which i loved... what an awesome way to wake up!!!  I used to love sucking his cock, and so I was really into it.  He came in my mouth and then rubbed my body, stroking me and he pulled me close and asked me if he was too rough with me, and I said no, not at all.  We slept cuddled up like that, and when he dropped me off this morning, we didn't really discuss what happened, he just said he'd call me and he kissed me and drove off.

No comments:

Post a Comment