Monday, April 29, 2013

anne: not yet a submissive

Blog post
anne 2

While the circle was debating whether or not to accept anne as a submissive, she was allowed to lurk as a member. The following was a note she posted in October while she was observing some of the punana's assignments. Note how eager anne is to push the punana further along the path of pain and submission. It revealed to us her own desires and helped our decision about whether or not to take her on.

She comments on three ideas: first is the 100 strokes the punana administered to itself. The second is whether or not the punana should be made to blog about her experiences. The third refers to an assignment the punana was given by Joe C, in which he was considering having her sit naked and masturbating in her backyard during a cold rain.

[from anne's email of October 9, 2012]

Sorry I have been gone for a while. Work started again and it has made my life rather busy. I got caught up on all the emails last night. I am pleased it has finally taken all 100 smacks with out stopping. I am curious as to how hard it actually smacked its worthless cunt.

I am not in favor of the blog idea. I must admit I am a greedy individual. I like knowing that it is doing this for our enjoyment.

I think it should have to endure sitting out in the cold and rain one day. It seemed too concerned with what the weather would be like and not with doing what it was told.

anne



About a week later, the Circle realized we were leaning toward taking anne on. I decided to float a hint and see how she reacted:


[from David's email of October 15]
 

Hello anne,

It seems that you are enjoying the toy from the U.K.

I'm glad to hear it. I hope you enjoyed the original three week session.

Are you ready for yours?

David



[anne's response, again, less than an hour later]

To:
"David Aurian" <david.aurian@yahoo.com>

Hello David

I have been enjoying the toy. It amuses me to know it still craves our approval.

It amazes me how five simple words can make your heart race. I never expected to be asked. Nothing like being very curious and slightly terrified.

What do you have in mind?

anne


I followed that up with some basics about how the RPG works. That I would need to know more about her.  She agreed and I sent her some questions. We established that she's 27, single,  and 'mostly' into guys. I asked her for more information. Of everything she sent, this was probably the most interesting to a general audience:


[from anne's email of October 18]

I know I love being told what to do. That being tied down drives me crazy and I always fight against my bonds. I don't know how not to. I love pleasing who ever I am with and I will do almost anything to hear them say they that I'm a good girl. If they aren't having a good time I'm not. Even my orgasms don't feel good, as long as my partner cums.

When I'm with someone my brain basically shuts off. All I think about is what I'm doing and how good it feels. When I'm lost in what's going on I haven't found a pain or humiliation limit. If I'm by myself after I've had an orgasm I can't take any more pain. But if I'm with someone my limits are much more blurred.

I'm rambling. I guess it all sums up to I'm a mess of sexual wants and desires.

anne



The next step was to send her a questionnaire. More on that in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment