Wednesday, April 3, 2013

young-bound: First day Assignments

Mistress, here were your assignments:

1 - read the entries at this blog. They are about you. your name when you communicate with me is young-bound. http://submissivetothecircle.blogspot.com/


2 - when you rise each morning, you are to make your cock stiff with your hand then send me a photo of yourself naked. when you take your morning shower, cold water only. when you eat your breakfast, you are to jerk yourself off and cum on it before eating it.

3 - each evening, you will find me two videos of men sucking each other's cocks. One black man, one white man. You will jerk off watching the videos. I understand you are not gay, which is why I am making you do these things.

I will be awating your reply tomorrow.



Here is my reply:

  • y-b: Mistress Tiffany, thank you very much for trying it with me. I will do what you asked me for, but for the morning procedure it was unfortunately to late, sorry. I was already on work, when i read your message.
    Is it ok to start tomorrow? Please.
    How do i have to name you?
    Omg, I'm so excited. Sorry.

    later:

    y-b: I could only find videos, where one of them blows the other, but not in return. I tried to masturbate, but did not get a boner, at least I managed to get the cum out without a stiff cock. Does this count??
    Sorry to dissapoint you right at the first day.
     

    In answer to your sad little questions:
    yes you may begin eating your own cum tomorrow.
    you may address me as Mistress
    Send me a link to the video you watched.
    Watch it again and masturbate again. Put your finger in your mouth and suck it the way the man in the video is sucking his partner.
    You did not disappoint me. I did not expect much from a worm like yourself

    y-b: 
    Mistress, here are the links:
    I did again what you told me, my picture will follow in the morning. Hope you like it. Your young-bound
    http://findgaytube.com/black-gay-dude-gives-interracial-blowjob-in-public_172360.html
    http://findgaytube.com/jacobs-interracial-blowjob_187234.html

    - K
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment