Monday, April 29, 2013

anne: her early days


Blog post
anne 1

anne was a submissive for the circle from March 2012 until February 2013 when she decided to move on and try other things. She is a wonderful roleplay partner, the intensity of her submission is legendary among members of the Circle. She's bright, pretty, and completely obedient and I'm hoping we will see her back here sometime soon.

I'm working through my archived emails and chats and will be posting as much as I can on the blog over the next few weeks.

This first set of exchanges led up to the interview process and her eventually asking to be taken on as a submissive to the Circle.


[from anne's email Wednesday, February 29, 2012 7:26 AM]
>> I've been reading Diane Blackmailed today. I just wanted you to know that you are amazing. So crazy hot and turned on all day!!

David's reply:

>> Thank you for that.
>> Would you like me to add you to my mailing list and let you know when new stories are posted?
>> David

anne's follow up: 

> Yes please. I've never sent an email to an author of the stories I've read before. I'm not sure what it is about yours but I just had to message you.
> Ohh...I also read your newest one. Please keep working on it!!


It was a few months later (June) that anne sent her next email:

[from anne's email June 28, 2012]

I just wanted to tell you how crazy wet you make me. Your stories are amazing.
anne


Sensing her obvious interest, we invited her into the Circle as an observer of our ongoing work with the punana.

[from David's email of July 1, 2012]

One last thing - we're playing a game with a woman in UK who wanted to undergo 3 weeks of 'training'. I send her things to do and she does them. Actually (I hope you like this) it's the woman who inspired the Daisy stories.
She sends reports every few days on how things are progressing. Any interest in being on the cc list for her updates?

anne jumped at the chance:

I'd love to be on that list. I think it would be so hot to read her updates on her training. I can't wait to read the first one. 

I sent her some of the most recent email exchanges with the punana and she wrote back within hours.

[from anne's email of July 2, 2012]

David, 
I must admit I was wet by the time I finished reading the overview you sent. I was surprised how much it turned me on. She is so willing to follow your orders. Such a huge turn on. Has she done more smacks to her ass and cunt?? That and her walking around with clips on her lips makes me drip. 

anne


Over the next few weeks, anne was included in the correspondence between the punana and the Circle. The punana performed wonderfully (as usual) and anne was clearly paying attention and responding. (The punana's early exploits are in the Circle's archives and we hope to post them here someday, time permitting.) Below, anne comments on one of the punana's training rituals - 100 snaps of a rubber band applied to its cunt lips. It was allowed to take short breaks between each set of 10, hence anne's comment below.


[from anne's email of August 3, 2012]

David, 

I am sorry for being absent for the past few days. I had some things dropped on me that needed my attention. I must admit I enjoyed reading about its pain from the rubber bands. I am curious if it could handle all 100 without a break. 

I am looking forward to reading the reports from week three. Is it only required to have one report for the week or are they to be sent daily? I am curious how its outlook on the given tasks may change as it slides further into its acceptance of a life of constant pain. 

anne

At this point, David, Tiffany, and John C began discussing whether or not to extend an invitation to anne to join the Circle in the role of a submissive in training. More on that in my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment