Friday, April 5, 2013

pretty-boy: Friday update

from pretty-boy's email to me [pretty-boy has been instructed to refer to herself as "sally" in all FB and email communications]:

Yes mistress i will try to get to the shop at weekend .but wife will be off work so i will see what i can do. I will cum and let it dry on me .

Your,toy,sally
 Mistress i must say that my ball ache now that u let me cum and been locked back up . iv not wash my cock or balls , iv left my dry cum on them.

Your ,toy sally

Mistress i cant seem to get u out of my mind all i can thing of is u giving me order . I wait to hear from all day long . I keep looking at ur blog at what uv said and i get a hard just reading it.
It the same when u message me on here . If i was single i would do anything for u .
Wish i could be take away to be a full time slave for someone to live 24/7 as there slave .
 
Your ,toy sally
 
This is so real for me to be a slave or sissy. i hope u can help me become that slave and get me to meet someone who would have me as there slave .

Your ,toy sally

No comments:

Post a Comment