Monday, May 6, 2013

Little Pain Fuck Whore


I've felt bored the past few days so I decided to find something to play with. A nice little piece of pain meat presented itself to me and I decided to indulge myself. I didn't think he would obey and follow thru with what I told him to do, but I was mildly impressed with his desire to please me. I make him call me his Goddess. He has turned into my little pain fuck whore.

I put him thru some rather harsh orders after he said he thought about having his ass beat while doing dishes. Last night he had clothes pins on his scrotum and nipples. I made him ride a wooden horse, grinding his worthless ass and ball sack against the edge of a wooden chair. There were ball smacks, tied up balls and cock and prolonged orgasm denial.

I was amused. So when I had a number of emails from him this morning I decided to see just what he would really do to please me. He was only allowed to pee once this morning, smacking his balls 5 times before and after. Then he went about his day stewing in his thoughts.

This evening he messaged me and told me he was 15 minutes from an adult store so I decided to give him a shopping list.

Vibrating anal plug in pink or purple or some girlie color
Nipple clamps with connecting chain
Riding crop
A pair of girlie panties. The girlier the better
I told him if he found anything else that he thought would please his Goddess he should also purchase it.

He then started begging to be allowed to relieve himself. Saying that if he were to wear the girlie panties home if then I would allow him to piss. I agreed to those terms and told him if he didn't find any that he would just have to suffer on the drive home. The little slut started begging more saying he would never make it home. I decided to be so nice to him. I told him if when he was making his purchases he told the cashier that he was buying these items to go home and be a little pain whore for his Goddess that he would be allowed to piss.

He had to do all of this with his worthless cock and balls pulled thru his underwear so they were rubbing against his jeans while he walked thru the store.

He's been told to make a report of his shopping trip. 
Then he gets to suffer for my enjoyment simply because I'm bored. 

Tiffany
XXXX 

No comments:

Post a Comment