Thursday, May 16, 2013

Weekend Trip With anne: part 3

During dinner, I jotted down notes for myself, trying to figure out the best way to use the time anne and I would have together before I had to fly home. It was seven-thirty on Thursday. Her flight left at 4 p.m. on Sunday, just an hour before mine. That meant we still had almost 3 days together. There were so many ideas running through my mind, things to try, things I'd already tried. The key to success was to make sure they were incremental, that I built her up slowly. She'd proven over and over that she could get completely lost when she started cumming and that was what I wanted to see. Me and three others, all of who had agreed to pay me for video capture of anne lost in an endless cum. They'd heard it online in our chats, but they'd never actually seen her like that.

I got a doggie-bag and saved a few ounces of my steak and two rolls. On the way back to the hotel, I stopped and bought a bottle of tequila. Then, I stopped at the pharmacy and bought a small jar of IcyHot and two enema kits.

When I opened the door to the room, I saw her reach for her ass and pull her cheeks open. I smiled. I honestly hadn't expected that. In fact, I partially expected her to be sitting on the bed or in the chair. I'd never given her explicit instructions to stay over the back of the chair like that. Again, anne revealed how eager she was to play the game.

Without a word, I walked up behind her and slid my middle finger into her cunt. When it was slick, I pulled it out and pushed it deep into her ass. Her knees buckled just a bit then she straightened up again. She was going to be a lot of fun. I wiped my finger across her ass, then went into the bathroom and washed my hands. She didn't move, didn't make a sound. I stood in the doorway of the bathroom and watched her. She must have been uncomfortable, the back of the chair taking most of her weight, her belly and lungs compressed, head hanging down, the blood throbbing in her temples.

I took a towel from the bathroom and folded it in half, put it on the seat of the armchair just underneath her face. Then, I sat on the edge of the bed, a few feet from her. I took one of the dinner rolls out of the bag and took a bite. I chewed it until it was soft mush, then dropped it out of my mouth onto the towel. I repeated that until the entire roll was there on the towel, a mushy mass of tan goo. I did the same with the piece of steak I'd brought with me. She didn't raise her head, just stared at the glob a foot away from her face.

I took a tripod out of one of my bags and set it up a few feet from her. Then,  I attached a camera and connected it to my laptop. When I'd turned on the recorder, I sat back on the bed and said to anne, "that's dinner." It took her a few minutes of wrestling with herself before she inched her face closer to the mass. She opened her mouth and nibbled gingerly at the top of the pile. She shuddered and jerked back, fluttering her lips and spraying the food back on the towel. Small bits of it flew onto the carpet. I didn't say a thing, which I think unnerved her. She was expecting me to force her, to yell at her, to do something to make it less humiliating. I just sat and watched. Finally, she resigned herself to it and went face down into the muck. She took a mouthful and raised her head, trying to chew it, but gagged twice, then shot a stream of vomit onto the hotel carpet.

I went into the bathroom and soaked a towel in warm water. I could hear her in the other room, crying. It was hard, I knew. As long as she'd been with us online, it was clear she could take pain and that she loved fucking, but she didn't like mess. She liked things orderly and clean. This was the worst thing that could have happened to her. She'd break easily now.

I cleaned up the floor and wiped her face and chin. I changed the towel, picking out the parts of the mush that were still edible, throwing the rest into the tub for later. Then, I chewed up the other roll. I sat on the bed again, calm and quiet, just watching. This time, she was able to eat it and keep it down.

When she was finished, I told her she could stand up for her whipping. She pushed herself up and tried to stand, but the blood rushing from her head made her dizzy. She held onto the back of the chair for support.

"Open your legs," I ordered her. She did, then put her hands behind her neck, fingers intertwined. "Smart girl," I said. "Squat."

She squatted and I smiled. She'd gone too low, she wouldn't  be able to hold that for long. I could tell she realized it too because after just a few seconds, she tried to straight up some. "Uh, uh," I said calmly, shaking my head. She went back to the straining position and held it. I watched as she started to weaken. First, her knees started shaking, then her thighs. She was quivering and breathing heavy by the time I picked up my belt and stepped directly in front of her.

"Ten upward between the legs or twenty on each thigh?" I offered. She looked at me with panic in her eyes. Her lips moved but no sound came out. "Shall I choose?" I asked.

"Thighs," she whispered. I gave her twenty on each side. They were delivered in clusters of 5 with a pause in between each barrage. She was crying by the time I got to thirteen on the left, begging by the time I got to three on the right. The last ten, she kept breaking position, standing or putting her legs together, begging the whole time for me to stop and let her rest.

When I was finished, I masturbated her with the vibrator, taking her just to the edge a total of twenty times. After the last one, I had her unplug it and put it away for me. I could see the hunger in her eyes as she held it, her fingers running up and down the shaft.

I had her give me a blowjob, then let her brush her teeth and curl up on the floor while I watched television. At eleven, we both went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment