Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weekend trip With anne: part 1

One of the women who is currently committed to the Circle sent an email to David two weeks ago. She said she would be in Madison WI on business for a week. She was planning to extend her trip to include the weekend before and the weekend after with hope she might be able to play with him. David wasn't able to travel either weekend but convinced her to let me come in his place. We've said over and over that consent is the cornerstone of any encounter we have, whether it's email, chat, or RL, so she had every right to say "no" if she wanted to. But she didn't.

We agreed she'd use the name "anne" since our original "anne" has pretty much left the group. I liked the idea a lot of her using someone else's name, it felt slutty and trashy. I told her so and she agreed. She went me one better, she said it was like putting on some other woman's dirty panties. She was up for the game, that's for sure!

I flew to Madison on Wednesday. We agreed she'd be mine as much as she could, right from the time I arrived. I had her meet me at baggage claim at the airport. I didn't tell her what I looked like. She wouldn't be able to spot me, but I could spot her. I told her to wear a bright yellow dress, as tight as she could buy, with as short a bottom and as revealing a top as she could find. anne's a big girl and she looked just short of ridiculous in the outfit. Her huge titties bounced as she walked and her big ass swayed from side to side like a character in a cartoon. Her hair was up, trailer park style and her makeup was heavy. The tops of her black stockings showed and, when she moved just right, you could catch a flash of thigh above. She was wobbly on three inch heels but did her best.

I was shocked by the number of men who were checking her out. This was not some slim, movie model looking type, this was a lot of flesh with little more than a spray-painted on yellow tube. But she was turning heads. Mostly foreign men, which interested me somewhat. Two of them started conversations with her, others catcalled from ten feet away. I could see her face was nervous, but I knew her well enough to know that the attention was welcome. anne was one of the only ones who sent photos to us regularly. She knew what she looked like and she also knew what she was capable of. That made all the difference.

I let her wander around the baggage check area for nearly fifteen minutes before I rescued her. She was talking to a tall black man - towering five inches above her - who was doing his best to get her phone number. I came up to her from the side and put my arm around her waist, pulled her close and kissed her. She let me. I wondered if she guessed it was me or if she just didn't know what to do. I made a production of sliding my hand down the front of her dress and running my finger along the edge of the dress. I turned to the man and said, "you like, eh?" He smiled and nodded. "Come on, honey, let's get my bags." I said as we walked away. The man went in the other direction.

I had anne carry my bags to the car and drive to the hotel. I didn't say a word. I've found that it unnerves them. Plus, I have a tendency to talk too much, so I try not to talk at all.

When we go to the room, I had her put the bags on the floor near the window, then told her to strip. I walked around her and "inspected" her. We'd been in chats before and I knew she'd respond to being treated like an animal or a slave at auction. She did. When I slid my finger up into her cunt, she was soaking wet. I took a dildo out of my luggage and handed it to her.

"Get on the bed and put on a show for me."

She got on her knees on the bed, knees wide and hair hanging over hers shoulders. She leaned her head back and pushed the dildo down her throat, gagging and coughing but keeping it in. While she fucked her face with her right hand, she started smacking herself between the legs with her left.

Fucking amazing little whore. Not what I'd expected. I mean, I expected obedience and play, but not this level of self-abuse right out of the box. I stood up and got a pair of clover-type nipple clamps out of my suitcase. While she fucked and slapped herself, I attached them to her big, brown nipples. She moaned and leaned forward a bit. As soon as I stepped back, she started swinging her big udders up and down hard, the chain flying through the air. She was going nuts. She was smacking so hard I worried the people in the next room would hear it. I turned on the television.

She jerked and grunted like an animal on the bed, her body shaking and quivering everywhere. I took a 1 inch leather belt out of my suitcase and coiled the end around my hand. I swung it and raised a red stripe across her big belly. She made a sound but didn't slow down. I swung again and again, taking it across her belly and back, thirty times before I stopped. As soon as I stopped, she started shaking. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and asked if she could cum. I said "no, but keep doing yourself for me." She stiffened visibly but kept swatting her cunt and fucking her face. I put my hand between her legs and pushed three fingers into her fat, sloppy pussy. Soaking. A real pain slut. I reached up and grabbed the chain, pulled it upward until it was hovering over her face. Her nipples were stretched horribly but she kept up her rhythm, face-fucking and smacking. I shook her udders from side to side and watched while she jerked and twitched, obviously unable to stop her own orgasm.

I slowly tugged the clamps until they came off. She pushed her hand into her mouth to suppress a scream.

"You're going to be a lot of fun, anne," I whispered into her ear. "You seem to have a lot to learn."

No comments:

Post a Comment