Friday, May 17, 2013

Weekend Trip With anne: part 4


The alarm went off at 6:15 Friday morning. anne was already awake. She was kneeling at the side of the bed, knees open, hands on her thighs, what the Goreans call "nadu" position. I smiled. While I wasn't much of a fan of Norman's work, I did appreciate the fact that he'd generated a common language of positions and phrases.

"Can't sleep?" I asked sarcastically. We both knew why she was awake. She hung her head and didn't answer. "How long have you been kneeling there?"

"Since 5 o'clock, Master," she answered, followed by a whispered "please…?" I told her to get the waste basket again. This time, she didn't hesitate. When she was finished, I told her to get her vibrator and climb into the bed with me. I held the covers and she slid underneath. She cuddled against me, her right leg over mine, her hand between my legs. I let her rub me until I was hard, then pushed her gently on her back. I turned and started kissing her neck, working slowly across her shoulders then down her chest to her nipples. "Turn on the vibrator," I said softly. She flicked the switch and I heard the quiet humming from under the blanket. "Go ahead," I whispered. She pressed it between her legs and shuddered. I could tell she was already close. I nibbled at her left nipple, felt her arch her back up off the bed, opening her legs wider.

Less than five minutes later, she whispered, "may I cum, Master?" I bit her nipple and felt her body shake. She moaned and humped faster against the vibrator. "May I?" she repeated. I slid my fingers along the inside of her left thigh, my thumb grazing her mound. "Master?" she moaned, anxious now. I slid my thumb up inside her and whispered, "no." She stiffened, her back and legs tense and straight. "I can't, I can't…" she said. I pushed two fingers up inside of her, fucking her fast now. She threw her head from side to side on the pillow, bucking up and down like a wild woman.

I pulled my fingers out of her and grabbed the vibrator. She turned to me, wide eyed and dizzy with lust. "Master, please!" she cried.

"Get showered and ready for work," I said. I set the vibrator on the night stand and rolled over to go back to sleep.

---
I spent most of the afternoon catching up on email and phone calls. On the way back to the hotel, I bought some groceries, then went to the big hardware chain store and stocked up on rope and thin wooden dowels. They were too long to carry with me when I travelled and cheap enough to pick up anywhere. I was wandering up and down the aisles when I ran into something I hadn't seen before. They're called spring clamps. I picked one of them up and put it on my finger. It was firm but not painful. I tried several different sizes until I found some I thought would work well on anne's nipples and others that would work on her cunt lips. The girl at the register avoided looking at or talking to me while I was checking out. I considered saying something provocative but resisted. I had enough on my plate for the weekend. Plus, I didn't want to get kicked out of the store.



I got back to the hotel at four-thirty. anne arrived just after five. She looked tired and was carrying a box with her leftover materials. "How did it go?" I asked. "Fine," she answered. She put the box down near the door then set her purse and computer bag on top of it. She looked at me. 

"Let's get some dinner." She nodded. "First, I have something to show you," I said. I walked behind her and slid her skirt up around waist. "Hold it." She did. I rolled her panty hose down around her ankles then slid her panties down around her knees. "Stay there." I picked up the bag and took out the four clamps I'd bought for her cunt, the smaller, tighter ones. I slowly attached three of them to the edge of her skirt, between her hands. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded slowly. I stood in front of her, our noses six inches apart, and stared directly into her eyes. My left hand went between her legs and stretched her right cunt lip. I held the spring clamp up and pinched it open and closed a few times. I could tell she was struggling to keep her eyes from revealing her fear. My right hand went down and I slowly attached the clamp. Her lips tightened and her eyelids twitched. She held her breath. "Breathe," I said, "you know it helps." As I quickly attached the other three, I watched her face change from frozen and intense to soft and pleading. Her eyes were watering and her breath was ragged.

"Drop the skirt," I ordered. She lowered it slowly, trying to move as little as possible. "Lose the stockings and panties." She started to bend over but froze. I could tell the pain was intense and she was struggling. "Go on," I said. She started to raise her left leg but froze again. "It's so bad, Master," she whimpered. I nodded but didn't answer. She slid her left shoe off then raised her leg again. I bent over and slid the stocking over her foot, but left her panties where they were. We repeated the same thing with her right foot. She stood there, half bent over, her panties still around her knees.

"Well?" I asked. She shook her head slowly. "I don't think I can…" I considered my options. I could help her take them off, I could pull them back up, I could tell her we weren't going anywhere until she finished. Then I had a flash of inspiration. Her skirt hung just below her knees, covering the panties as long as she didn't bend over. I considered telling her to leave them where they were. It would hobble her walk and keep her constantly in fear of them sliding further down, of somebody seeing.  After another minute, I nodded. "Leave them where they are. You're going to go out like that." She shook her head, "please, no, Sir, just give me another minute and I'll have them off…" I waved my hand. "Sorry. That's not an option."

Her eyes gave her away, the idea turned her on. I slid my hand between her legs, my fingers sliding past the rubber tips of the clamps and up toward her clit. I leaned closer. "When did you cum last, whore?" "Two nights ago, Master." I rubbed her slowly, watching her face. This was going to be easy. "You want to cum, don't you?" She nodded. She put her arms behind her back, crossed her wrists. I felt her open her legs wider, her body starting to relax into it. When she was very, very close, I stopped again. She shuddered and squeezed her eyes closed. I knew she was walking that line between frustration and anger, it showed.

"Whose pleasure is this about, pig?" I sneered. "Yours, Sir," she said. I listened for anger or defiance but I didn't hear any. She was more submissive than I'd realized. I started rubbing her again. She got to the edge in less than a minute and I stopped again. "Frustrating, isn't it, cunt?" "Yes, Master," she whispered. There was an edge in her voice. I couldn't make it out so I did it again. "How much of this do you think you can take?" She said, "not much more, Master…please?" Her voice was cracking. Now I knew what I was hearing. She'd hit that point of utter desperation. It was time to hammer in the last nail, to let the last tumbler slide into place.

"There is a jar of IcyHot on the counter in the bathroom. There is also an eight inch, slim dildo. If you smear the dildo with IcyHot and slide it up inside you, once in your cunt and once in your fuck hole, I will let you cum." I'd barely finished the sentence when she turned to walk to the bathroom. She froze as the pain from the clamps shot through her cunt. She stood for only a few seconds before she continued to the bathroom. She practically waddled her way across the room, keeping her knees as far apart as she could. I followed her and watched her as she eagerly unscrewed the jar. Her fingers trembled and she was breathing slow and deep, focused and concentrating. She pushed the first load into her cunt and stood for a full minute, the dildo buried deep in her body, the heat growing inside her. I saw her leaning forward and was afraid she would double over. But, she caught herself and straightened up. Her legs were shaking as she smeared the gel up and the down the shaft again. She bent forward and rested her head on the countertop. Then, she raised the skirt over her ass and slid the dildo into herself. She was moaning and turning her head back and forth as she fucked herself with the dildo. She squeezed her legs together, the clamps clicking against each other. I could only imagine what kind of fire was happening between her legs with all of that going on.

She stood up and  wiped the dildo clean on a towel, then washed her hands. The whole time, she was trembling and leaning nearly doubled over forward. Tears were running down her face and she was sobbing freely. I put my hand between her legs and rubbed her to a quick orgasm, then another. She cried her gratefulness and hugged me, kissing my neck and shoulders as I brought her to a third climax. She kept whispering her thanks even as the IcyHot burned away deep inside her. She was completely broken.

I gave her ten minutes to brush her hair and redo her makeup, then we would go downstairs for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment