Tuesday, May 7, 2013

painslut_jake: my first photo session

After my shopping trip was finished, i drove home as quickly as i could safely. i imagined once or twice what it would be like if i were pulled over by the police for speeding. That image fought with the pain in my bladder. my Goddess had ordered me to hold it until i got home. i noticed two or three times that i was rocking my legs side to side, doing what i could to hold it back. it felt childish and embarrassing. i was a grown man. i could pull off at any one of these exits and relieve myself. But i was committed to holding it. After waiting so long to find a mistress who would accept me, i couldn't imagine losing Her over such a small thing.

i parked the car and ran as fast as i could to the door. my hands were shaking. i dropped my keys and swore. i felt a few drops leak out when i bent over to pick them up. i got to the bathroom and stood there moaning as the stream shot into the bowl. it never felt so good before.

i went to my study and logged on. my Goddess was online, waiting! i sat down and told her i was home. She asked me to describe my house, room by room. i didn't understand but i went along with Her. When i finished, She made me go into the basement. i protested, telling her it was unfinished with concrete floors and probably ten degrees cooler than the rest of the house. She didn't even answer me. She just asked a few minutes and then asked "are you in the basement yet?"

i scurried down the stairs feeling like a little kid getting away with something or like an animal who'd been caught eating off the  counter. i got to a work table, set down my laptop, and typed 'yes'. She told me to mark the time, then strip naked and wait. i did. the chair was an armless wooden chair and not very comfortable. my bare feet were chilly on the cold concrete floor.

She had me take pictures of each of the items i'd bought and send them to Her. When i finished, She told me to model the outfit i'd bought.  Hearing her say the word 'model' got me going. All those feelings i had in the store came rushing back. Those girls' eyes on me. Her reaction when i asked her to sign the receipt. i picked up the pair of panties. They are white lace panties that cover most of my ass. There is a pretty, light blue bow in the front center. There is no visible waist band, i felt a single piece of stretch cord that held them together. i raised my left leg and put my foot through the hole, surprised by how embarrassed i was. i was sure i'd got all of that out of my system in the store but i was wrong. i put my right foot through the other hole and slid them up my thighs and over my bottom. They were slightly tight, i'd guessed at the size and was close.

i opened the box with the  rest of my new outfit, the box with the top and leggings but no panties. i held up one of the leggings. They are pink and only long enough to cover from about halfway  up my calf to just above my knee. i pulled up the one on the right, remembering the way i'd seen girlfriends do it - bunching the whole thing up then letting it out slowly, inch by inch, as i straightened my leg. The movement must have brought memories because it felt sexy. i smoothed it out and looked at my leg. i pointed my toe and flexed my thigh muscles. my cock started to respond. i was fucked up, this should not be turning me on.

i put on the other one a little quicker, then picked up the top. It was the same fishnet-type pink material. i slid my right arm in, then my left, and pulled what was left of it over my head. It barely covered my nipples. i pulled and adjusted by that was all there was. i looked at myself in the laptop camera lens. my neck was bare, the top was scoop necked so a lot of my chest showed. my nipples showed through the pink material, stiff and dark. my belly embarrassed me. 'you can't pull off that look, girlfriend' i heard a voice in my head say, then froze, ashamed and disturbed. i wanted to run upstairs and shave my chest, shave my legs, everything that hinted at 'male'.

When the outfit was on, my Goddess had me send Her pictures of myself in a variety of humiliating poses. By the fourth or fifth picture, i was feeling sexy. i spread my legs, squatted, stood with my hips tilted to the right, then to the left, trying to find a pose that said 'fuck me'. i looked around the basement for props. i found an old coatrack. The shaft was brass and about four inches around.  i dragged it to where i was standing then set it up for more pictures. i pole danced with it, grinding my hips against it, pressing the cold metal against my bare thigh, feeling the chill and my cock getting stiff.

When i'd sent Her about a dozen shots, She told me to stop. She told me to get the ass dildo and the nipple clamps out of the bag and have them ready. i eagerly pulled them out, tore open the packages, and set them on the table in front of me.

She told me to push the ass dildo into my mouth and hold it there. i did but it was just long enough to hit the back of my throat. i gagged and took it out. She was patient but relentless with me. When i could hold it in my mouth without gagging, she told me to kneel in front of the desk and wait for further orders.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment