Friday, May 10, 2013

painslut_jake: the rest of that first night

When i could hold the little cock in my mouth for more than a 20 count, Goddess told me to take off the pretty pink top and my white lace panties. She let me wear the pink leggings. She wanted me to feel pretty while i was hurting myself for Her.

Goddess made me put the adjustable nipple clamps on myself. Next, she told me to turn the adjusters one full turn. i started to but it hurt like hell after 1/2. i begged my Goddess to let me stop there and adjust to it. She told me no. i was to go one full turn. i did and stood there feeling it. On the screen, She typed 'breathe'. i did and it felt a little bit better. After a full minute, She had me turn another half turn. i did. After only a few seconds, She told me "another half turn". i did.

For the first time in many years, i felt my eyes start to tear up. i wasn't used to pain, certainly not this kind of pain. It was relentless, every breath started it up again. She teased me and told me to stroke my cock. i did. i was shocked that it got hard right away. She told me to turn another full turn. i panicked but did it. The feeling was amazing. The pain shot through me like electricity and my cock went limp.

When i told Her that, She commanded that i slide forward on the chair and hang my balls off the edge. She made me flick my balls hard. She counted to 20, i had to flick my balls once with each number. It was a strange kind of pain, something between a burn and a stomach ache. By the time She got to 20, i was ready to break our agreement and sign off. Then, She had me stroke my cock again. The feeling was wonderful and everything faded away again into a fog of pleasure.

Right about then, the clip slid off of my left nipple. i told my Goddess and she told me to reattach it. i did but it slid off again a few minutes later. Next time, She had me attach it horizontally but i slid off once more. She let it go while She turned her attention to other parts of my body.

My Goddess told me to attach the loose end of my right nipple chain to my right nut. Then, She made me attach the other pair to my left ball and nipple. She told me to get on my hands and knees and crawl around the basement. My cock liked the idea, it got stiff as i read Her Words. "Get on your knees and crawl around the basement. Keep going until you hear me come back on, you'll hear the IM ding." i turned up the volumen, then started to but fell back in the chair. As soon as i straightened up, the chains tightened and jerked the end that bit my nipple. i tried again and failed. The third time, i just slid to my knees on the floor. i stayed still for a moment, letting my body adjust, then moved my knee forward slowly. It hurt like hell but i told myself i'd adjust quickly. i did. By the time i got halfway around the desk, my cock was getting hard again. i circled the desk twice before She dinged and i crawled back into my chair. i was exhausted and hard and in pain, needing to jerk off to get some relief from what was going on.

In my mind, i felt that if i could get off, it would make the whole thing worth it. i realized that if i didn't get off soon, i'd have to face the thought that i was doing all of this: dressing up like a woman, hurting my cock and balls, mashing my nipples, doing all of this without an orgasm to make it worth it. i was doing it only to obey my Goddess. The thought made my head spin. i'd asked for this but it was a way to an orgasm. i wasn't a slave. And certainly not a pain slave.

When i got back into my chair, She had me rub my cock until it was hard and i was close to cumming. When i got to 9+, She made me stop. She had me take the clips off of my balls, then wrap rubber bands around my scrotum, stretching my balls until the skin was shiny and firm. She told me stand up and lean forward, my legs open and my balls hanging free. Then, She told me to get the riding crop and start smacking my balls. i froze. This was going too far too fast. i didn't type anything for a few seconds. She typed back, "now, slut." i felt my hand moving, obeying Her Orders. i picked the crop and swung it upward, hitting myself evenly against the bottom of both balls. It hurt but it wasn't terrible. i swung again, then a third time.

It started to hurt after five and i watched the screen, eager for Her to say 'enough'. i got to ten, then fifteen, then twenty. my eyes were wet again and my balls were in agony. 22… my cock was limp and all i wanted was for it to stop. 23… i typed 'plz Goddesss' with my left hand. 28… She wrote back "please what, my little pain slut?" 32… i kept whacking my balls while i typed as quickly as i could with 1 hand. 38… "please Goddess may i stop hitting my balls". 42… i watched the screen, eager and in pain. 43… 44… 45… 46… i wrestled with myself. If i asked again, She could easily say "no" to punish my insolence. But if i didn't ask, She might leave me like this forever. 48… 49… Before i could type anything, i read "stop". i almost collapsed from the relief. i typed "Thank You Goddess!" and dropped the crop.

"Cup them, slut, make them feel better," She typed. i did, leaning back in my chair. Before the pain could subside, She wrote: "put the clamps back on your balls, one on each side." It was hard, but i did it. "I noticed you loved pole dancing for me the other day," She typed. "Go to the pole in the basement. Wrap the chains around the pole. Connect the clamp at the other end to your opposite ball. Then, lean backwards, pulling the chains tight. Smack your cock 10 times, pulling the chains each time." i did what She said, the pain in my cock much worse than the pain in my balls. my cock hung between my legs, limp and red and in pain.

When i sat back down, my Goddess had me masturbate five times, stopping just before i came. After each time, my Goddess made me smack my balls 5 times, the hardest i had all night. By now, i was starting to understand what She was doing. She was not going to let me cum at all. She was enjoying Herself, making me do all of this with no intention of letting me cum. It was not what i'd signed up for, it wasn't what i wanted. i wanted to be dommed and feel what it was like, but i wanted to cum. That was the reason for it all, wasn't it?

She told me that She had one more thing for me to do then She would let me go to sleep. i asked Her when i would be allowed to cum. She wrote back "you are not going to cum tonight, pain slut." i sat and stared at the screen. It was a decision point. Did i want to go on with this if there wasn't a cum at the end? i'd dreamed about this for a long time, but now that i was in Her hands, i was having second thoughts.

"Get the crop," She wrote.

i stared at the screen. After a long time, She typed: "I am not finished with your body." When i read it, my cock got stiff. my decision was made for me. i simply typed 'y'.

"smack your worthless cock with the crop and do not stop until I say so."

i started swatting myself. i used the little leather loop at the end of the crop and learned how it felt. Then, i moved it slightly so i could feel the crop itself. The pain was different, not as sharp. After twenty or so swats, i started tearing up again. It felt bad, i felt like i wasn't putting enough effort into it. i'd dealt with pain before, banging my thumb with a hammer, dropping things on my toes, i could take this. i kept swatting, my body shaking now. i watched the screen in desperation  for the word 'stop' but i didn't see it. i saw:

obey me slut
good pain slut
good whore
good pain whore

i typed 'plz' and 'please Goddess may i stop' and 'oh fuck it hurts Goddess' and all i got back was more 'good pain slut'.

When She finally typed 'stop' i did. It felt so odd. The pain had become my world, it had become normal and now i felt something was missing. i looked down at my cock. There was a small bruise at the base. It scared me. i'd never seen anything like that before. i didn't even want to cum anymore, i just wanted it to end.

My Goddess told me i'd done a good job and that She would expect me to report to her first thing in the morning to let me know how my body was feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment