Friday, May 10, 2013

painslut_jake: an attempt at vanilla


it's 2:30 in the morning. i just finished catching up on my blog posts, you now know everything that has happened since My Goddess agreed to waste Her Precious Time with me.

Tonight, thanks to Her Gracious Offer, i will attempt to jerk off. i will be thinking of Her Body but, as She instructed, i will limit my fantasy to vanilla sex. We will have met at a conference on education. i will see her giving a talk. i will buy her dinner and seduce her. She will insist we fuck strictly vanilla. 

i will not touch my asshole or pinch, gouge, or twist my nipples. i will not torture my balls. if the fantasy begins to get out of hand, i will stop myself and either rein it in or forego my orgasm.

Thank You Goddess, for this opportunity to relieve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment