Thursday, May 23, 2013

painslut_jake: My Mistress's cold cold plans

my Mistress took the time to send me another Email. In it, She outlined something She wants me to do. She understands i am eager to please Her, but that i cannot attempt this until next week. Her Words are here:

I just wanted to let my little whore know I've thought of something I'd love for my pain slut to do.  I don't know if you have a massaging shower hand wand in your shower, but if you do not, then get one as soon as possible.
 

Turn it on the hard solid throbbing stream. Aim it right at your balls. With the water set all the way to cold. Then squat in the shower and aim the cold stream right at your greedy ass cunt.

While you're squatting you will go between your greedy little cunt and balls. Teasing and torturing yourself till you can't squat any more. 


You may wait until next week, but I expect a report by Wednesday.

My Goddess's Suggestion scares me. i fear that the ice cold water will freeze my balls and i will not be able to feel the sweet Pain She offers me from the hard, solid stream. i am blushing to admit that i reread Her Email several times, my excitement growing with each read. i can feel the stream of water at my anus, pushing, probing, insistent on penetration. i can feel my hole wanting to clench against the cold while at the same time wanting to open, hungry to be penetrated.


i am very excited.







No comments:

Post a Comment