Friday, May 17, 2013

My Little Ass Slut's Week

I've chosen to let my new toy languish for the last week. He seems to be getting desperate. He's emailed me several times and has also approached other members of the Circle. He doesn't know I know that. He will know if he reads this blog.

I am quite looking forward to another session of watching him smack his balls until he's swimming in pain. I may invite the rest of the Circle to be on the chat as well. None of the men on the list have shown any real interest in male submissives, so they may decline. As the women are mostly submissive, I am considering whether or not to command them to attend. They might learn something.

I'm attaching an enticement for the men of the Circle. Do you find this appealing at all? I think our jake looks quite good in these, don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment